Though DNC leadership would prefer you write off all further leaks as evidence of Russian interference, the important information being revealed in each and every leak of the DNC is building a strong case against the party power, confirming previous suspicions about the corruption within the liberal party.
There have been quite a few leaks, and each one reveals a slew of important information. What have we already forgotten, and what might still be revealed?
- Inside one leak was an email from the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America which spread the idea that marijuana use was causing more traffic accidents and fatalities than ever before. The general message was that weed is bad and needs to be regulated more, not less. Considering that the Obama administration recently declined to reschedule marijuana from schedule 1, this relationship is a significant one.
- WikiLeaks has served an invaluable role in exposing the dark dealings of the TPP, helping to bolster support against the “disastrous trade deal.” Despite Obama’s full-on push for the trade deal, WikiLeaks continues to advocate against the bill and release corresponding documents.
- Released just days before the Democratic Convention, the leaks proved that party leadership floated the idea of attacking Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs as a hit against him.
- Possibly the most results-oriented leak was the one which revealed the full-on corruption of DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Leaks revealed that Wasserman Schultz didn’t know much about her home state’s most pertinent issues, and helped to open an investigation on behalf of her congressional opponent Tim Canova over her use of DNC resources in her congressional race.
- In addition to the resignation of Wasserman Schultz, three other party officials resigned solely because of the leaks at the DNC.
- Additionally, those same leaks proved once and for all that DWS and the Democratic party were fighting to nominate Clinton from the start, despite their feigned impartiality.
- A later leak revealed that the Democratic party instructed party members to stay out of the Black Lives Matter protest. Listen to their complaints, the DNC urged, but do not openly support their goals.
- The most recent leak of Former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s emails revealed his often-entertaining opinions about fellow politicians, including his musings that Clinton isn’t a good candidate because of her advanced age, greed, and a husband “still dicking bimbos.”
- One of the most significant portions of the leaks involve clear attempts at pay-to-play politics within the party. High-ranking DNC officials were working with the White House to get high-paying donors placed in political positions. The leak revealed a price sheet of sorts which revealed how much you had to give to be made an ambassador for a cushy state like France or Germany.
So what’s next? If Julian Assange is to be believed, quite a bit. The architect of Wikileaks warned earlier this month that more information would continue to be released, despite the growing narrative that he and his organization is an extended arm of the Kremlin.
Considering that the DNC is now fear-mongering so extremely that Interim DNC Chair Donna Brazile said that even reading the leaks might get the reader hacked by Russia as well (complete and total B.S.), it’s hard not to root for more and more released information.
Of course, it would be welcome for the leakers to reveal information about Republicans as well. Maybe we could finally see Trump’s tax returns or learn a bit more about his various crimes? There’s so much information that the American people are missing out on.